Mr. Padilla currently has three mentorship levels. To see what option is best for you click on link below.
Become one of Hector Padilla's Mentee's
Become one of Mr. Padilla’s mentees and learn privately "One-on-One” from an industry leader
“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results…” Tony Robbins.
Recently, Mr. Padilla has received a flurry of requests to be a Chairman, Mentor, Coach or Senior Advisor.
He is happy to do this, but only for a selected 7 students who are dedicated to becoming high performers.
To apply to be one of Mr. Padilla’s mentees, please be prepared to answer these questions:
1. Will you commit to a high level mentorship for 12 months?
2. Will you accept extreme accountability to earn more in the next 12 months than you have in the last 12 years?
3. Are you ready to put your feet to the fire & create exponential growth while achieving financial/time freedom?
4. Do you have the discipline to earn, The Good Life?
5. Are you tired of attending RA RA Events in huge auditoriums & feeling let down?
6. Are you fed up with attending teaser events & being pitched up-sell after up-sell?
About Mr. Padilla
If you have met Mr. Padilla you know he does not B.S. and always Gets Shit Done!
He believes in disciplined work, yet enjoys, “The Good Life NOW!”
Mr. Padilla’s Qualifications:
• He as personally purchased over $96,097.00 worth of real estate
• Is a devoted Father, Husband, Son, Brother and Friend.
• Graduated with Stripes & Honors from the “School of Hard Knocks” to earn his wealth and leave a legacy.
• By age 29, became a self-made millionaire.
• Was able to retire at age 38. But loves the hunt too much to hang up his gun slinging belt. You feast on what you kill!
Are you wasting time chasing mice or hunting elephants?
Why is Mr. Padilla creating these 1on1 mentoring opportunities?
Mr. Padilla subscribes to Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. Mr. Padilla has achieved Self-Actualization, the highest level that arrives when one becomes the most that one can be.
Mr. Padilla gets fulfillment by helping others earn wealth, create time freedom and live the good life.